lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

My favorite Website


My favorite website is You Tube, and of course I visit everytime I need fun, watching funny videos, documentaries, songs anything you want. That's more less four times a week =) for a period of time of one hour xD

On this website, you can find all kinds of videos, like old TV Shows (for memories), or movies, concerts, chapters of series, thousands of funny things; even how to prepare recipes...All this at a click, when compared to other website would be like Google, a search engine, but videos.

I knew this website, thanks to my boyfriend about two year ago, looking to something to kill boredom in Internet, any Sunday xD. Since then always looking for videos in You Tube, in fact, the last video I saw, yesterday, is called "Flyte de Culto" and me out a lot of laughs.

The best thing of You Tube is your database and the ability to upload videos and also download, wich help to increase the database.

The worst thing about this website, is the little control you have over the content uploaded to the Internet, especially those videos have any content, except the specifying its name, which sometimes makes you lose time.

I share with my friends the preference for this website, and visit with them, the most of time... enjoy it

Love to All! =)

3 comentarios:

  1. You Tube is better than the repetitive bloopers of Video Loco

    ResponderEliminar
  2. In you tube you can found all you want....

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Youtube is the best...has all kind of videos...i use youtube for study sometime too

    ResponderEliminar