lunes, 31 de mayo de 2010

Punta de Choros







The best vacations of my life where the last, in Punta de Choros. Two weeks were filled with great experiencies in the north of Chile. Punta de Choros is a coastal village and is located between La Serena and La Higuera, and to come you have to travel for two hours through a dirt road, rocks and cactus.

The streets are sand and there are few trees. I was there for two weeks camping. The first week with my parents and my sister, and the second week with my boyfriend and a couple of friends.

What more I did during the vacations was walk. To walk along the beach listening to the sea and the birds, feeling the wind on my face, looking at the starry sky at night around a campfire, drinking wine with friends, talking about life.

I remember we ate too much fishs and seafoods! Every day in the Caleta “Los Corrales”. Also did a tour to the islands Choros, Damas y Gaviota in a motor boat, during the tour we saw dolphins, Humboldt penguins, sea elephants, sea lions and more, because the Choros Island is a protected marine reserve, in fact you can not be in it, just looking at and do research on it is not prohibited.

Punta de Choros is a wonderful place, full of friendly people It is a town with a quiet lifestyle, like the hippies!
I would love to return someday, return to enjoy and relax, I like when old woman living there, near the sea.

Love to All! =)

5 comentarios: