lunes, 10 de mayo de 2010

Holland




I would love to visit Holland, first that catches my attention which is under sea level and that as a child I wanted to walk through a field of red and yellow tulips.




Later, I also interested windmills, trees and houses with their colors and shapes.




I always imagine sitting in a pub near the river, drinking beer with some friends observing the architecture so different from my country. I would also love to bike along their paths and feel the wind and discover beautiful landscapes with cows, tulips and windmills.




My dream in the future, is to live in Amsterdam, because I like the beauty of the city and its quality of life.




The mentality in this country is very open, accepting sexual differences and even the use of soft drugs, but only in established local. In short personal freedoms are respected and live in peace.




I think it is an interesting country to visit for everything you've written and more like museums, (Amsterdam is a city with more museums per square meter of world)bridges and canals, markets, parks and moreeee!!!!




Its cultural diversity is very interesting, has nightlife, theater, music and concerts much more developed than in our country; I think that's the main reason I want to visit and live there!!!








LOVE TO ALL!


4 comentarios: