lunes, 26 de abril de 2010

In my free time I like...


Hi all!!!!

Today, I will talk about what like to do in my free time, things like singing, reading, listening to music, drawing and many more.

My hobby is singing, i like because it mixes singing and listening music, things I really enjoy.

I do it whenever I can and at full volume, when I come home after university, on the bus, to whispers, in my house, in the van when I travel whit my family...even in competitions.

I started from small, because my parents liked sing with your friends after a conversation and a drink... and I learned the songs.

For this reason, the classic rock, the canto nuevo, and a lot more, are my favorites, and part of my repertoire.

I like to sing because it makes me happy, relaxes me and I can give feeling to the songs with my voice.

Always remember when I sang all the songs in concert of my favorite band, Muse. I knew them all! and enjoyed singing like never before.

For these reasons and for all that I enjoy, sing is what I like to do in my free time, also you can do many things as you do, how to order, travel, walk and more.

=)

BYE!

1 comentario: