lunes, 19 de abril de 2010

My favorite Film


My favorite film is The Wall of Pink Floyd.

I saw for the first time when i was 15 years and i loved; drawings, effects and twisted plot, impress any spectator, and the soundtrack, the reason for the movie was well coordinated with the story.

Pink, the rock-star in the film, crushed by fame, drugs and difficult childhood, take you on a journey of memories, bad experiences with fame and loved (his girlfriend leaves him); are being converted by him, on the bricks of a wall that isolates, separated from the world, but that leads to self- destruct.

The film is a continuous impact on the senses and his structured from the album of the same name, "The Wall" and also by the experiences of Roger Waters turning Pink in an Anti- Hero.

Was filmed in 1982 by Metro Goldwyn- Meyer with director Allan Parker and Bob Geldof whit "Pink", and drawings were made by Gerard Scarfe be a key element of the film.

Some of the songs of the film are : In the Flesh , Comfortably Numb, Good Bye Blue Sky, Mother and The Trial.
I hope this review will motivate them to see this movie, and hopefully you like it and enjoy it as i did, i do and will continue.


Love, peace and rock & roll to all



PD: The fear builds walls ;)

10 comentarios:

  1. We don´t need no education
    We don´t need no tought control
    No dark sarcasm in the classroom

    HEY TEACHERS! LEAVE THEM KIDS ALONE!!!

    WRONG, DO IT AGAIN!

    HEY TEACHERS! LEAVE THEM KIDS ALONE!!!!


    THE BEST MOVIE OF THE ALL TIMES =) !!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wooooo

    I don´t think in this film, is veeery veeery excelent, no no ... more that excelent. Is a masterpice

    ResponderEliminar
  3. WOOOOOO, good choice.
    I love this movie too, the animations are my favourite element of the movie and obviously the plot and the music.

    Bye D;

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I watched this movie a lot of year ago, i don't remember to much, but i remember that is a veri trange movie and a liked too mush the music.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I have never watched the movie, but I love the song, I´ll watch it if I have the oportunity

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Great, great, great film, the sound track is better.
    good choose.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. it's a grat movie... a dark and pshycological movie..

    ResponderEliminar
  8. It's a great movie!!!
    Good Choise
    Kiss
    See you in the class
    Bye!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. hi fernanda!!
    I do not know your movie, I hope to see someday, I tell you if I liked it ok?

    ResponderEliminar
  10. A well made movie. I think it's quite autobiographical and in that sense it really gets inside the head of someone who's cracking up. It's also amazing the way it shows how conditioning can affect our future.

    ResponderEliminar