lunes, 5 de abril de 2010

To escape from the stress



I have the luck to have a beach house. This is here where I escape from the city, its noise and smog.





The house is in a small town on the coast between Isla Negra and Las Cruces, and its know as El Tabo.





I like to go in winter, because there are so many people, residents only, all very relaxed and sociable. I always go with my family, sometimes with friends or grandparents.





I like the walk in the sand, to sunset; feel the wind and the smell of the sea, run with my dog in the waves. I also like eating shellfish empanadas and fish; playing flippers in the juegoteca and sleep a listening to a winter storm.





The bad thing is when we must return to Santiago, remade the bags, but the good memories and beautyfull landscapes remain.

Love to all, and we read!

4 comentarios:

  1. I have been there too, is a very nice place and for me it's a really relaxing place to go and escape from all the noise.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. looks like a nice place, I want to go there someday!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You have reason it is pretty to go in winter to the beach, overcoat to rest. In summer there are many people.

    ResponderEliminar