lunes, 12 de abril de 2010

We move the Earth!!!! o.O


We move the Earth.


February 27 earthquake woke me and my family.


The roar of the earth was very frightening, and my house, moved as if about to fall. That night no one slept, and all the neightbors got together in the square to slow down.


With a haevy heart, i thought of all my family, my uncles in Constitución, for example


I found it hard to go back to sleep, because my sister was very scared, thought the world was angry with us.


Fortunately we suffered no damage, my family is well.


Life is so fragile, and so normal geological activities. u.u



Pd: 8,8 Ritcher, considerer a mega earthquake!!!!

I think that the earthquake shook our society showing it ats its most vulnerable and under, but also showed the courage and hope to succeed.

Love to all! =)

10 comentarios:

  1. Sure it was a great earhtquake that make us realize the true force of nature.

    Bye and luck D:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That nitgh after the earthquake i was thinking a lot in my family anda trying to comunicate with them..about 5:30 in the morning a could tu talk with my mum. after that i drink a cup of wine and a could sleep XD

    ResponderEliminar
  4. that really was a heavy earthquake, in so many places

    good luck
    bye!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. this experience was new for all us! ...

    ResponderEliminar
  6. what are you think of chilean government rsponse?

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Are you a journalist now Cristobal? XD

    As Javiera said, it`s was new for all of us (well, maybe not for Misael, jajaja) but the matter is that we all are ok ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. That is very important, nothing happened to us and our family.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. many people died and others lost everything, at least we are well
    bye =)

    ResponderEliminar