jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

My English Learning Experience


Hello Everybody! Today i´m going to talk about my english learning experience in this year, whit the theacher, Simón.

The experience that more I enjoyed was to write in the blog and to see the movie "This is England" in class =).Both of them were very nice and productive, because to write every Thursday about different topics, it served to help me to learn to write better. And I loved the movie!!!!! Just for his content jejeje =)

Excuse me, but I did not find anything interesting, because all the methods of learning, it knew them from the school =( Topic Speechs, listenings, writings, etc.

The most boring thing they were the schedules...On WEDNESDAY,of 12:00 to 1:30 the only class!!!in all day!!! and every Thursday of 10:15 to 11:45. Very Bad >.<

The most dificult, I think that I will be the last one great test! The next week...the truth is that I am very scared =( We have many things for the next week that I think that we will not able with everything.

Finally, I say good bye with a suggestion: To change a bit the contents and the mhetods of the class, this way to be kept more attentive and entertaining.

GOOD BYE!
LOVE FOR ALL!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario