jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2010

My favorite blog


Hello every body one more time! Today the teacher, Simon ;), has indicated us, that we must write on our favorite blog, choosing between partners.

But, thinking and thinking, I could not have decided on any =(
Why? because I like no blog completely, but if there are many post that I have liked very much.

For example, I like much the posts written for Camila, especially which those have to see with her trips, or activities outdoors that she would like to do, when I read them, I would like to be able to do all.

Other one of the blog, that I enjoy reading, is the blog of David =) because in his blog, always I will find a interesting and complete history or anecdote. (For example, the post called "Back to Valdivia" with his 3 parts, it had me a lot of time interested xD).

Finally, also I like "the Blog of the Misa", because in adition to homework´s of English, I can find a lot of information about his band "Thunder Lord", as music videos, or images with the logo of the band, what it converts to the blog in to something more than a work.

Personally, I do not want to improve any blog, because the blog is a personal instance to express our opinion in a free way, and the visitors, also they are free to choose to read it.

I will finish this post, being grateful for the teacher Simon =), for teaching this experience to us.

Love to all!

See you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario